Possession of Marijuana Lawyers

What if you're being investigated for a Seattle marijuana possession case? Are you worried about how your charges will be handled and what you'll need to know to fight back?

If so, you should know that the law firm Jason Reese and Associates, LLC, are well-known for its expertise when it comes to fighting marijuana charges. With a deep understanding of the local Washington justice system, these lawyers are prepared to fight your case and get your charges dropped or reduced. I was recently accused of possessing Seattle marijuana. What's going to happen to me then?

Possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana in Seattle is technically a misdemeanor, which means that if convicted you can face a maximum sentence of 90 days in jail, a fine of up to two hundred dollars, and/or a combination of community service and probation. This doesn't include possible mandatory jail time like many other marijuana crimes carry. For some people this might seem like an insignificant amount, but for others, this small amount of marijuana can mean years of imprisonment. The penalties for second and subsequent convictions can be even more severe.

I'm not an attorney, but the law firm has been practicing for many years and has several excellent attorneys. The law firm is very knowledgeable in their area of law and the many ways that marijuana laws can affect you and your future. This knowledge is crucial in fighting your marijuana charges. Many people don't realize that it's illegal to use or possess marijuana in any capacity, even though smoking marijuana can be fun. Being prosecuted for something you did not do, even for a minor infraction, can severely ruin your life.

My first visit with the law firm was for a simple traffic citation. I received a ticket for careless driving. I took the matter to court, and since it was my first offense, I asked for a lawyer to represent me. They explained to me that I was facing a huge fine and the possibility of going to jail, plus a significant suspension of my license. that I couldn't afford. to pay.

I immediately contacted Jason Reese and Associates and set up an initial meeting with the lawyers to discuss my case. I learned that they had successfully handled many cases similar to mine. and were willing to fight my case pro Bono, or free of charge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemoyne Criminal Defense Attorney

DUI Attorney

Criminal Defense Lawyer